Telecom Solutions Built for the Small Business
As a small business owner, time is your most valuable commodity.
Cytel’s Small Business Services help save you time through a seamless telecom experience. Our services are built to help you maintain the speed and efficiency you need to keep your business running smoothly today, but are also flexible enough not to restrain your growth.
- Maximum coverage, performance, and scalability on our nationwide network
- All the services you want one one predictable monthly price all on one bill
- Award winning services and solutions built around your unique needs
- Services that work together to help you overcome the challenges your business faces
- Expertise and real-world industry know how to help navigate the specific requirements of your field
No PBX Hardware Means No Extra Upfront Costs
Small businesses want to control costs while enjoying the features used by large businesses. While the low initial cost of an analog system can be tempting, consider ongoing costs and limitations. Pricing has become much more competitive over the last ten years, and both analog and digital systems likely require professional installation. However, an on-premise system requires far more installation and configuration than a cloud-based phone system that uses your existing computer network.
Research is an essential step in purchasing a new phone system. Anticipate how the system features will support your operating needs. The administration of the system will likely be the responsibility of an office manager or IT professional, and a software-based digital PBX will offer an interface that is familiar and flexible.